Little Miss Sunshine | The Flamingo Chronicals: Little Miss Sunshine

Little Miss Sunshine

Wow! Where did my week go????
I have been in internet h##l since last Thursday, it has been coming and going
and I have spent hours on the phone with TWC. They swear they have it fixed now, so maybe
I can get on with my life!!!

Tonight I have a layout made with the new Amy Tangerine Sketchbook paper
that I got from The Crafty Scrapper - I think this is the 4th project I have done
with this line and I am not tired of them yet - that says a lot!!


 How fabulous are these papers???? I did use a little bit of Basic Grey for the little pennants at the bottom, but other than that it is all Amy Tangerine. LOVE THEM!!!
The flowers are Websters and Prima, the ribbon is Offray and Maya Road I believe,
twine is from The Twinery.

I have used the sketch from Creative Scrappers
Love it, yes?? You have plenty of time to play along!!
You have until April 30th to get your entry in over at the blog,
what are you waiting for???

I am also linking up over at Paper Issues = Chevrons

Stop back by tomorrow - it is ColourQ day and I have 
a super cute layout with MME papers to share with you.
Thanks!!
Anita

12 comments:

  1. what an awesome page--so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love the stitching on the border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - love your take on the sketch. Great picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Sketchbook Line from Amy Tangerine!! The layout you made with it is beautiful!! Wonderful take on the sketch =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my papers and stuff from this line. I took a class with Miss Amy last weekend and now I can't wait to get more time to play with my purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC!!! I love this line too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that paper.. your layout is out of this world good. LOVE your take on that sketch, and such a sweet photo. Thanks so much for joining us at paper issues!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do an amazing job putting patterned papers together. I really need work in that area! This is so lovely, and she is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. What a cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that line and love your cute layout with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Love those tiny banners hanging at the bottom, with the flourished black and white paper right above.

    ReplyDelete