My Darling Daughers | The Flamingo Chronicals: My Darling Daughers

My Darling Daughers

Way back in the day, when my two sweet little girls were
young and little and, well, sweet, I got this really nice photo of them.
Strictly gimmicky portrait studio photo, but I love it none the less.
Look how cute and innocent they were!!
Then they grew up. If you have little ones, enjoy them while you can.
Remember: they are not resting, they are recharging!

Anyhoo, today I have a layout I made with said photo of my two cuties. This layout was
a DT assignment for The Crafty Scrapper using some fabby new papers that Carolyn got in.
I have used the very fun sketch over at Sketchabilities for my inspiration. 
   The papers are FabScraps and 7 Gypsies, as well as Bazzill cardstock. I have also used Maya Road, Websters, Prima, Ranger, Tattered Angels, May Arts and Offray, along with some other 
random stuff from my stash.


Here is the wonderful sketch I used 

Be sure to check out the BLOG over at Sketchabilities, they always have great
things going on over there.

And if you are in the North Texas are, be sure to stop by The Crafty Scrapper , Carolyn has everything 
you need to make fabulous pages, altered art and more. Be sure to check out the class calendar.

Thanks for stopping by today. It is spring and I have been so busy in the yard!
Sorry it has been so long since I posted!
I will be back tomorrow with a fabulous mini-book I made for DD1
Anita

10 comments:

  1. I love the studio photo of your little "cuties" and your layout is fabulous. I love all your details and how you combined all the different products together. Your right..enjoy them while they are small. I loved the saying "they are not resting..they are recharging"...priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! And adorable picture =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO & embellishments. I love your style. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! Yes, I have many of those type of photos as well, and I love them! I adore the child silhouette! That is so lovely! And of course I love your cluster of embellishments. Something I must get a knack of soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a chuckle out of the "their recharging not resting", lol Lots of lovely layering going on there, beautiful lay out! waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout & fab take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, Anita!!! I LOVE that little girl with the balloon, how cute!! The layered border of flowers and trims is gorgeous. So glad you could join us at Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page.i love the little girl silhouette..and you are so right about enjoying them when they are young.I am blessed with two lil girls and Have so much fun with them and watching them.

    ReplyDelete