Pop! - ColourQ #131 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Pop! - ColourQ #131

Pop! - ColourQ #131

Good morning fellow bloggers!
hope you week is going fabulous so far!
Today I have a layout made with some super scrumptious
My Minds Eye papers to go with the ColourQ #131 palette

All my papers except that orange print are MME - the orange print is Basic Grey. I
have used Judikins, Stampers Anonymous and other stamps on the background. I stamped with
VersaMark ink then went over with my iridescent chalks from Pebbles Inc. I added a couple of pearls
and some flowers from Prima. The title is made with Thickers.

Here is another shot in different lighting to show the shine of the chalk. 
In real life if has the color shown in the photo on top, with the sheen
 shown on this picture. Love these chalks!!

I have uses a great sketch from Scrapbooks Etc.
 I have flipped it on it's side to fit my photos. 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Later in the week I will be posting a mini album that I made for the 
Crafty Scrapper that my DH was not happy with :o)
Anita

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun Anita. I love all the stamping and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous layout! Love the patterned papers, the design and your flourishes! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is pretty! Looks like they had fun--who cleaned up the mess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, this is a beautiful page....the colors are so soft and perfect! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete